Post reblogged from with 258,035 notes
Why should I pick you?:
Why do you even want to date me?:
DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!
I’M PROUDLY TAKEN
But it’s still fun to reblog these!
SAD AND SINGLE SOMEONE DO IT
Photoset reblogged from with 13,190 notes
You could be the king but watch the queen conquer.
Photoset reblogged from with 50,088 notes
Apparently I can’t tell the difference between stuffed toy and stuffed animal in some of these…
Oh my gosh cuties
Empire Magazine Tribute to Iconic Movie Moments of the Past 20 Years
1. Jurassic Park (Sam Neill)
2. Zoolander (Ben Stiller)
3. Terminator (Arnold Schwarzenegger)
4. 300 (Gerard Butler)
5. Braveheart (Mel Gibson)
6. American Psycho (Christian Bale)
7. Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (Sean Bean and Viggo Mortensen)
8. Minority Report (Tom Cruise)
9. The Silence of the Lambs (Jodie Foster and Anthony Hopkins)
10. The Matrix (Laurence Fisburne)
Bohemian Rhapsody (Vocals Only) | Queen
His voice was actual perfection.
I love this
I have the music so ingrained in my head I couldn’t NOT hear the instruments.
listen with headphones so you can really appreciate everything going on vocally in this song
But even if you listen to this with just the vocals you can *hear* the instruments in your head.
im drowning in a sea of emotion
go into a room by yourself, turn off of the lights, plug in headphone, and just sit in awe.
Postcards from cities in A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones.
Page 1 of 76